What should be on the engagement table?
- Anything specific?
- What is its religious/ceremonial meaning?
- How should it be displayed?
- Do the rings have to be “new” (meaning that the to be bride can not wear her engagement ring until it is actually blessed?)
- Should they be in a box?
- How many?
- Do the almonds have the same symbolic meaning as the wedding bomboniere (health, wealth, happiness, fertility and long life)?
- Are they just for decoration?
- What color?
- What do they represent?
- Do you cut the cake at the same time as the blessing of the rings?
- Does the cake stay out from the beginning of the night?
What do you think should be on the engagement table?
Related posts you might like: